Abrasive Wheels Training
Abrasive Wheels Safety Awareness
Practical assessments online or onsite
Zoom Conference Course
Practical Assessments online or onsite
Onsite Course with Practical Assessments
If COVID-19 Prevention can be Facilitated
MKD Health & Safety Training can offer businesses and individuals an Abrasive Wheels Training Course anytime that suits your requirements, 7 days a week by Zoom Conference with practical assessment online onsite.
This course can also be delivered on-site at your premises, or as an e-learning blended course with Zoom Conference or live practical.
We have come up with a few options to allow for flexibility and physical distancing at this current time.
Abrasive Wheels Course
- Duration 2½ – 3 hours
- Certificate vaild for 3 years
- €50 1-2-1
- Discount for group bookings
- €50 per trainee for group bookings 2 – 6 trainees
- €350 per class 7 – 10 trainees
- €600 per day ( 2 groups up to 10 each group)
- Delivered on your premises or by zoom conference with practical onsite or online
- Covers all HSA 2016 Abrasive Wheels requirements:
- Abrasive Wheels Regulations 2016
- Types of Abrasive Wheels
- Inspection and Handling
- Hazards, Risks and Controls
- Methods of Marking
- Vitrified Wheel Ring Testing
- Correct Section of Abrasive Wheels
- Correct Mounting of Abrasive Wheels
- Safe Operating of Abrasive Wheels Machines
Abrasive Wheels Regulations 2016
- Must be suitable for the work
- Must have expiry date, speed, restrictions of use
- Must have any other information for safe use.
- Every machine must be marked with speed.
- Properly mounted by authorised personnel.
- Guards must be provided, secured, maintained.
- Enclosed except where required for work.
- Rests must be provided, adjusted & secured.
- Provide flanges where required for safe use.
Pricing: Zoom Conference
- €50 per trainee, 1-2-1 is fine, same price
- Zoom Conference with practical online or at MKD
- Same day service, Certs issued upon payment
- Practicals with instructor online
Pricing: Onsite Training
- 2 – 7 trainees €50 each
- Class of 10 €350
- Minimum €150 for onsite visit:
- Adequate COVID-19 Prevention Measures must be in place