- Abrasive Wheels
- Cardiac First Response (Community Level) CPR & AED course
- Emergency First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Fire Warden
- FAR First Aid Response
- Manual Handling
- Paediatric First Aid
- Working at Height
- 1-2-1 Training is available for all courses, many clients need certs within a limited time frame and every effort is made to deliver courses asap.
- Out of Hours Training is no problem, we have a training room in Kilmoganny, Co. Kilkenny which is available 7 days a week anytime that suits customers needs.
- On-site Training means a minimum disruption to your workforce and eliminates the need for workers to leave site and attend training out of working hours.
- Discounts for group bookings and multiple course bookings (same day training)
- Courses Available Daily MKD Health & Safety Training schedule training courses to order, unlike some training providers we will deliver a class for one to twelve trainees same day or next day as required, if you need a training course asap we can offer a schedule to facilitate your requirements.
MKD Health & Safety Training Courses
MKD training courses are action learning/interactive classes and made up of modules within slide shows, props, video, practical demonstrations and physical participation. The action learning classes include constant assessment with a practical skills demonstrations and written tests to complete the training.
All the courses delivered by our QQI Level 6 Instructor : Manual Handling, Fire Safety Awareness, Fire Warden, Abrasive Wheels, Ladder Safety and Working at Height come with MKD Health & Safety certificates valid for 3 years on completion.
Cardiac First Response
The PHECC acredited Cardiac First Response (Community level) Course is a 4 hour course with a maximum of 6 trainees, and a 2 year PHECC Certificate. This course covers CPR and AED. Also included in the training is how to treat a suspected heart attack, choking and what to do for a stroke patient.
First Aid Response - 3 Day Workplace First Aid Course
The PHECC accredited FAR First Aid Response is a 3 day course with a maximum of 8 trainees per instructor and a 2 year certificate from PHECC.
The PHECC accredited FAR First Aid Refresher is a 3 day course with a maximum of 8 trainees per instructor and a 2 year certificate from PHECC.
Emergency First Aid, Paediatric First Aid and Sports First Aid are 1 day courses with 2 year MKD Health & Safety Training certificate, delvered by a PHECC registered FAR instructor.
Paediatric First Aid is recognised by Tusla, although since January 2018 Tusla reccomend the FAR 3 Day course as this covers both paediatric and workplace first aid.
If you require any courses not listed on the site we can arrange training at very competitive rates for any training course.
- On-Site training available - any location
- Kilkenny City training room
- Courses available at short notice
- Courses available anytime 7 days
- 9-5 • out of hours • evenings & weekends
- 1-2-1 training & classes up to 12 trainees
- Certificates issued on day of training
- Courses delivered by owner
- QQI Level 6 Instructor
- Good Rates & Discount for Group Bookings